Scholarships are a form of gift aid that does not require repayment. Scholarships are generally awarded on a variety of factors including academic achievement, talent, athletic ability, leadership, geographical location, field of study, and/or financial need.
- Federal and State Scholarships
- Waivers Awarded by the University of Illinois
- University of Illinois Scholarship Database
- University of Illinois Undergraduate Scholarship and Waiver Policy
- Scholarships Awarded by Private Outside Donors
- Private Scholarship Search Services
- Departmental Award Web System (DAWS)